Fall is officially here and with fall there’s so many activities you need to do before the snow comes and buries us inside!!! Here’s my ultimate fall to do list:
1. Flower Power: Go to a sunflower field, other then mums the flower of the season is the beautiful sunflower which is perfect to add some color to your days!
4. Fall Fashion: style all your fall clothes (boots, scarves, flannels, boyfriend jeans) I love how the fall weather gives you endless layering options
5. Home Apothecary: Take a hot bath and light your favorite candles (vanilla, Apple pie, pumpkin, etc), add some bath salts or Epsom salt and soak away the seasons stresses.
6. Find the apple of your eye!: Apple picking!!! Then bake the apples into crisps and pies and whatever else your heart desires.
7. Pumpkins for my Porch: Pumpkin picking, pumpkin carving, baked pumpkin seeds, pumpkin pie, the pumpkin is the gourd of the hour
8. Potluck Dinner: have each of your friends cook their favorite comfort food from matzah ball soup to mashed sweet potatoes and all bring it together for a “friends giving” (a cute play on thanksgiving + free food)
9. Movie Night In: cue the fuzzy socks, caramel kettle corn, fur blankets and a marathon of your favorite movies and you have the perfect night.
10. Shopping: maybe I shouldn’t encourage shopping, but the fall season is full of sale racks and it’s never too soon to start stock piling all your goodies and gifts for the holiday season. If you start now then it’ll wound your wallet less as Christmas approaches and prices sky rocket.
What’s your favorite fall activity? Is it on my fall bucket list?